Saturday, April 24, 2010

The day after the next day

It's Saturday I guess. My days are getting a bit confused. I came in to to see Holly this morning and she looked a little rough. She had some nausea last night which interfered with her sleep. Over lunch I looked at the printed out PowerPoint, from the social worker, we missed because of Holly's exhaustion and discovered that all her anti-rejection drugs had nausea as a side effect. That explains that. About the time I got there they administered a more powerful anti-nausea drug and the old stand by benadryl and she was deeply asleep. I sat with her a couple hours went out to lunch and by the time I came back she was up for a short time then back to sleep. Before she fell asleep I read some emails to her. Thanks for all your good wishes and prayers. All the corporeal knitting parties are working hard to repair the rents and cuts and bind in the new tenant.

So hooray for sleep and deep breathing.